Thursday, December 15, 2011

Still....Dizzy....

Whew... another whirlwind...day! {yes...I had to put...'What's Your Name' on as lead....for a while...sooooo sorry...{now removed....}The Special 'K' bus....to pick up Mama...had to wait a few minutes, on me...this morn...I was running 90 miles an hour....down a dead end street!{ and a few minutes Late...} {from the lyrics, of a country song...I wasn't Really running 90 miles an hour....tho...I suppose...I could...if...it wasn't against the law...of course... : ) } ahhh...yeah.....that 'dizzy'...thing....Me and Jethro...spun a 'U' turn in the Nursing Home Parking Lot...and I was on a dead run....across the lot...and through the doors....Got Mom's coat and hat on....and away we went! and...made it...in Plenty...of time!
I So Wish...Mom could take a ride with me, in Jethro... we would Rock! {'What's Your Name'... Lynyrd Skynyrd...oh yeah....blaring from the Muscle Car Speakers...oh yeah... {I know this sounds...crazy...but...I know my Mama... and...she's a pretty tuff bird...oh my...{the Book... I'm tellin' ya...it will be a 'Best Seller!'...}
I'm trying to soak in the Fragments of Holiday Spirit.... but...my mind keeps heading to Nashville.... Heart of Country.... {well...the massive Church Alter,{It's going with, to Heart...in little more, than a month...}..is Like a White Elephant...in the room....kind of takes me there...as I sit...gazing at the Tree...oh my...}
I have been gathering...wonderful...Farm Primitives.... my first choice...on the Gallery, style Booth... I will construct.... but... when the Alter arrived... everything changed....I had to go 'Garden'... I was headed down a 'Garden' path... But... tho... it may seem Crazy....and maybe...a bit  'Dizzy'... I'm gonna go for it....I'm going to Pull...All of It...Together!  This' Heart of Country' Booth...won't be Farm...and...it won't be...Garden...it will be...
                                                                  "Simply Iowa'....
That...is exactly...what I know.... Hard Core Country...As Found... Primitives...Farm...Architectural... Beautiful Glassware... Romantic Staffordshire.....Moss Covered Concrete Statuary...and...The Most Soulful Treasures...I can Lay My Hands On!
Whew! I have Found My Legs!
as Sponge Bob would say...
I'M READY!!!!
See Ya There!
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.
{Mama...had a Great Appointment, with the Surgeon....He said the Graft was 100%...unheard of...and with skin...that was 91 years old...He was blown away! He said she has Amazing Skin....{that's my Mama!}Peg...is spending a few days...At Her Home!!! It's all Good!...and...I got some news today.... that answered a lot of questions...{The Book....it'll be in the Book!} as...I knew...it would all fall together.... God works, that way... I have put it all...in His Hands...He has shown me...the Way...{as..I always knew He would...} and...I feel...Soooo Good...I'm Movin' On!}
{Oh yeah...I also...was blessed...with My Sweet Scarlett's Company.... and...Daughter, Liz's company...this afternoon.......Tell me...what could be better... ?
I gotta tell ya... when the puzzle pieces..fall in place... they...truly do...
God Bless Us...
everyone.....}

No comments: