Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wa Hooo! Happy New Year!!!!


Happy New Year...and...Love to You...From Me...and my Polly....
Remember...to be Kind...to Yourself...and Others...in that order....
Barb C.
{please...rescue... I rescued my Polly...once....She...has rescued me.... ever since...}
 
Me...and Skeeter! My New Years Eve Date! He's 80 years Old...and says...he  Loves telling his pals...he Knows...that Crazy Girl...that Drives the Hot Rod...through Town....{ahhhhh ....Jethro.....}
 I told him...when ever he needs a lift....Ring Me! We'll Show 'em the Way Home!...
He is a Veteran... and has some Amazing Stories...to share...
I could listen to him...for hours....
an Amazing...Spirit...
 What a Sweet Heart!
{ I had to laugh...Skeeter is a Gin and Tonic Man...as well as Martini Connoisseur...... Hmmm...I feel...we Must Have Known each other...in another Life!...oh my... }

I'm sitting around the tree...and reflecting...on the last year....and...so looking forward...to the New Year... {my knees...knocking....just a bit...but...for only a moment....and...that's all I will allow..}
I find... we can...allow...ourselves..to be manipulated... and...intimidated... but...we don't...have to allow it....
{I...Choose..NOT to allow....it.... }
Spent the day with Allyson... it was Grand...Had a Long Talk...with John W., he...is Amazing....and...throughly enjoyed the day...{gathered some Wonderful Treasures....to Boot!}
Took Allyson...for a Wild...Jethro Ride! : )  : )  : ) and....visited...with...Amazing Folk...this Eve....
Ahhh.... Yes...New Years Eve....
Friend, Ed...said...he hoped we would find our glasses half full....and not see them...half empty....
that touched me....
I say....let's find them...OVER FLOWING.....
With Happiness...Kindness... Love...for one, another...Hope.... and Pride...for Ourselves.... and Everyone....
It's Time.... we start...Reaching Out...To All Creatures... Great...and Small...
and...
Be Kind...
To Ourselves....
and
Others...
Love...to Each...and Everyone....
Happy New Year...
and...
God Bless Us....
Everyone....
Barb C.

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Sounds like you had a great new year's eve. Loved your post....happy new year! Peace! Jan

Simply Iowa said...

Well....It was Pretty Good!...Stayed awake...til....about 3 minutes...before 12....Oh well....!
Happy New Year....and Peace....to All!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.