Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's SHRINKING!!!!

Peg called...from MAYO....The Tumor is SHRINKING!!!! She'll know Tuesday.... if it has shrunk enough to start radiation... if not...they'll keep shrinking it...with chemo... Her Doctor was Very Impressed! I  Know...it's the Prayers...and...it isn't her time... I have said that...from the beginning..... I knew...when Chery was diagnosed...it was her time....I could see it... feel it...we just knew....
 we all....have 'our time'....this...sure doesn't feel like Peg's time.... not to her...either...{she told her Doctor that...the first day they met...at MAYO... "Tell me what I need to do... to fight this...let's do it... 'cause...this isn't my time"....
The Prayers... Positive Thoughts...and Light...have kept her up...{remember...she wept, as she told me, while waiting to meet with her Doctor...months ago....she could feel all the Angel Wings...around her... Keep Flappin' those Wings!}along with her Loving Husband...and Family...and have been the Wind....Beneath her Wings....
Peg has had an Amazing Journey...these last few months.... we all have....
Thank You All...for Everything...and...my friends....Keep It Up!!! Keep Flappin' Those Wings!!!!
 You Are Amazing!
Love to You!
Barb C.

4 comments:

Sisters Garden and Bloom said...

Praise God....whew....such great news!...barb

Simply Iowa said...

Barb H....I know...some of the breeze...from the Angel Wings...have come from your way....Please know... I'm sending that breeze...back at You!!!! Love to You...and..a Very...Happy New Year...
It's Going To Be...GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Ya!
Barb C.

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

SO-SO-SO BEYOND HAPPY to hear this! I think of Peg EVERY single day....and send only the best wishes her way...we're praying here!

Simply Iowa said...

Sweet Sue... and Sweet Aud...Thank You Both...
I'll send all the Positive Thoughts...to Our Peg....
I don't know...if you know how much this means...in so many ways...to Peg...and her Family...
and...it means more than you could ever guess...to me...
Love to You All... Those who send e-mail...call...on the phone...text... or...the minute I walk into their store...ask.."How's Peg...I'm Praying for her"....wow...I am humbled...
I want you to know...You All.....are in my Thoughts... and Prayers... seems...we all are climbing mountains...and we All need that burst of wind...from those Angel Wings...every now, and then...
Yes... you all are walking down the back roads...by the rivers of my memories...ever flowing...ever gentle..on my mind...
Love...to you....
whether...I have seen your face... touched your hand...heard your voice... or... have been touched, only by a computer screen...Love, to You...and Thank You...
Barb C.
and...the ones....I don't hear from.... yeah...I know...they are Praying too... I just know... Love, to You...