Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Live in a Jungle....

I'm taking the day off, and whipping this yard into shape... Oh my... It has rained, or been too hot, almost daily... but... today holds promise... The clippers are in hand... weed whip, filled up... look out... I'm on a mission!
My little Cone Flowers are taking a back seat, to the Mulberry, and various weeds... boy... are they in trouble!
The Bittersweet has gone BONKERS!!! See, to the right of the sink... that was a 3x7 opening... Now... it's the size of a rabbit hole... you have to dive through it! Not sure what I'm going to do, here... It appears, after many years, the vines are going to be loaded with Bittersweet... I may have to tie them back, rather than cut...I have waited too long, to risk stopping them from bearing.... Can't wait!
Hope everyone has a Marvy Day!
Barb C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good LUCK!