Friday, July 2, 2010

A 4th of July... Thimble full....The Truck is Loaded Heavy!

This little guy, is amazing... Old... Old... Old... Fountain Top! Here is about 2 minutes, of picture taking... We are going to have a fun load... Peg and I filled totes with all sorts of treasures... From wonderful quilts, to gnarly Mulberry Staffordshire... It's going to be great!....We'll have everything from the coolest old concrete, and metal lawn stuff... to farm junk, and even a wonderful,large, old, old cast iron cauldron... no cracks.. amazing! I didn't post the furniture... but... I'm taking a wonderful, harvest table... an old step back cupboard... a cool, old Victorian Parlor table, with cast, dolphin feet, a small Amana Cupboard, and tons of 'this and that'... You'll just have to come see! We had so much fun, last year! This show is so laid back! I'll be wheelin' and dealin'... I made a purchase, today, and that's why I am so far behind on loading... Bought a MUSTANG!!!! Peg and I were taking it out for a test drive, this afternoon... Top down, and Aretha blaring... My red hair, was straight up in the air! Pal, Don J. had it... I am a Mustang FREAK! So... when his daughter decided to 'up-grade', I begged for first shot, on her car... He let me know, and I love it... It needs a little lovin'... We are a perfect pair... Just a little 'ruff' around the edges... Peg and I had a blast... We didn't think to take pictures, til tonight... too late... We'll get some, as soon as I get it home... I'm sooo excited! So... I'm fillin' the 'Mustang Fund' Jar! { Actually, since I quit smoking... I've been saving... about 50.00 a week... won't take long to have her all paid for! Ya Hoo!!!!} Can't wait to see ya, at the show! Rain or Shine... Bring the Truck!!!! Barb C. This little guy, is super gnarly... Love Him!
This is the wonderful old Cauldron... The man I bought it from, said his Grandmother made Lye Soap in it... It's wayyy coooool!
This is one of the best Martin Houses I have had in a long time.... Love it!
The fireworks sign, came from an old Man, in MO. Perfect, for the Holiday!
These are the cutest metal bins... They could be used inside, or out... I'm cleaning them out, for only 12.00 each!
Huge Oval Tub! Great for parties! Fill it full of Ice, and Cold, Sparkling Refreshments, and the Fun Will Never End!
Funky, Unusual, Iron Rotary Hoe Blades! They are cool, in a garden, or hanging on a wall... I like 'em perched on a fence post!
This is a wonderful oval tin door, that would make an awesome sign, or,table top... it's at least 4 feet wide... soooo very cool!
This would also, make a great round sign... it is at least 30 inches in diameter... and is Wonderful... {the gears are turnin'!}

1 comment:

Gatherings said...

Mustang Sally! Those do not hold alot of furniture!