Thursday, January 5, 2023

Thinkin' Spring...


Workin' Down The Rabbit Hole, today.
; )
Fresh Snow...on the ground... this Mornin'.
It's so beautiful.
<3

<3

Received a call this morning from a Neighbor.
So much... goin' on...in Fairfax.
oh...
dear.

It's very Good, to escape... these days, Down... The Rabbit Hole.
: )

Working on The Anamosa Show, after I close...at 4, today.
Much to Get Done.
: )

With the weather the way it is, most likely will be quiet, today.... at The Rabbit Hole.
Slow Day's...are Welcomed.
: )
So Much...to get done, there, as well.

Love the top image.
The Statue and Cloche are not for sale... I've had the Sweet Statue, for decades.
It was a Gift, from a Dear Friend, long ago.

When I see this image of it... I always think of Spring.
<3
Spring...will be here, before we know it.
Maybe... that's why, I...appreciate these 'Snow Days'.
Soon enough, it'll be Full Throttle, Wide Open.




Love the above quote, that popped up on my memories, yesterday.
: )
Kinda...had to laugh.
I was like...
'Check...
Check...
Ooops. : /
Check...
Check.'
: )
Hahahahahaha!!!!

Still trippin' on that 'anger'... thing, every now, and then...
; )
{like this mornin'...while 'visiting' with our Neighbor....concerning a 'Special Meeting', at Fairfax, this evening. Another... 'Special Meeting'. 
oh...my. 
Fairfax... really, really... Needs Cameras. 
Transparency is Crucial.
For some reason.... City Hall doesn't want them.
Hmmm.... ; )}

oh...dear.
I'm workin' on that 'anger'... thing.
; )
yes...
The Rabbit Hole, is a very good therapist.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Heard through the grapevine, this morning...a new resident to Fairfax... was wondering why Fairfax doesn't allow 'Chickens'. 
Hahahahahaha!!
The young Resident... called Fairfax, City Hall... and, was basically Hung Up On, after being Told to
 "Look at The Ordinances."
CLICK!!!
Hahahahahahaha!!!!
oh my. 
Election's are Coming.
Hope...Folk's pay attention, and VOTE!! : )}
; )

No comments: