Monday, January 30, 2023

Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market '23...is History. Thanks So Much!!

 Thanks So Much...

To
 The Wonderful Vendors...
Shoppers...
The Lawrence Community Center, and The Awesome Food Folks, from 
Chelsey's Dream Foundation.
<3
{The 'Iowa Soul Food' they prepare.is Fab!!!}

It was a little tricky this year, with the weather.
Most year's it is.
January in Iowa... is always 'Interesting'. ; )

We had a GREAT Crowd. The number's were even up... from last year, when the weather was good.
: )

Was Great to see Tom, and Steven, Primitive buyers...from Wisconsin!!
They drove over 3 hours, to come shop...and gathered a Nice Load!!
; )
They wondered why, in all of the year's...they'd never known about 'Anamosa'.
: )
Told them, until I started being there, I wouldn't tell a Soul...about it.
: )
"Honey Hole"
<3
They...totally, understood.
; )
I...believe they'll be coming back, every year.
: )

Pal, Mark...and his Daughter, Kelsey...run the floor part of Anamosa.
They really worked Hard, this year.
It was quite a Shuffling Act, keeping everything, and everyone coordinated with the weather.
Oh...Boy.

Mark, and I...were supposed to do the books this morning, so when I couldn't reach him, this early morning, was concerned.

I decided to finally, go check on him.
Found Mark, still in bed, this... late morning.
Turns out... he'd been up most of the night.
While driving Home, last night...after the show, Kelsey, was following Mark.
Kelsey's tire blew, {we believe} and she rolled Mark's Ford Ranger.
Praise God... 
Kelsey is fine.
<3

Gratefully, all of the stained glass windows, they had brought to the show, in the Ford, had sold at the show.
The Ford was empty.

I didn't take any images during the show... as I play music through it, there.
and...
I was very busy.
Grateful.

Many, Many... Things, to be Grateful For...today.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Wrote the above post... a little after noon, today.... writing this, a little after 5.
Mark stopped by, this, early... afternoon, we got the books done, from the show.
He, just left.
We talked a lot...about Kelsey's accident, and about how Many...Blessings we need to be Grateful for.
After losing Eric, a few short weeks ago, oh my... 'Life'... is a Gift, and... 'Tomorrow' is promised to no one.
Was telling Mark, how I had a sick feeling, while trying to get ahold of him, this morning.
I...couldn't shake it.
I was almost afraid...to go to his Home. 

Mark...most always answers his phone. 
When it kept going to voicemail, immediately... 
I, knew... something was wrong.
Gratefully...
MUCH...
was Right.
was...
 Good,
 Too. }
: )
<3





No comments: