Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Another World.





When I saw the above...FB 'memory' this morning...
from four years ago...
had to smile.
; )
Reminded me of a conversation I'd had... just...yesterday.
; )

Oh my. 
: )

While going through the Beautiful Christmas Cards, last night...
one, had the below image tucked inside.
<3


Dad, Mom... and Justin.
<3
I remember taking them all...for a ride to look at leaves, in Northern Iowa.
: )
It was such a Pretty....day.
<3

When I flipped the image over, and saw my Mother's handwriting...
oh dear.
<3
: )...........

So Grateful... for So Much, and So Many.
<3
Past, and Present.

<3

Going to work on The Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market Event, today.
: )
I'm going to have The Rabbit Hole Open...
tomorrow thru Saturday... 11 - 4.
It'll be Great, 'hiding out'...there.
: )
Think...that's what I Love about being there, so much.
When I step inside...
close the door, behind me....
I, can leave 'the world'...outside.
'Reality'.
: )

It truly is my Sanctuary.
{It is, to a few others, as well. <3 }
Sometimes, a bit chaotic, but...
truly, truly... another 'world'.
: )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Was thinking about one of my Favorite Artists, Loreena Mckinnett, this morning. I used to play her Beautiful Music, down The Rabbit Hole, decades ago. <3 
Thinkin' I should dig her CD's out...again. 
; ) 
Beautiful.
<3 }


No comments: