Friday, January 13, 2023

The Boys.


Pulled the old...old, mid 1800's or...so, 'God Speed the Plough'... mug, from the cupboard, that's long ago...missing both of it's handles, to sip tonight's Toddy from.
: )


Found it... many, many... years ago.
: )

Kind of like The Rabbit Hole, 
our Home... isn't a place to seek 'perfection'.
<3
: )
Load's of Beauty, and Soulfulness... 
but, very little...if any, 'perfection'.
<3

Son, Justin... called a bit ago.
<3
He's taking Eric's death...so incredibly hard.
They've been Pal's, 'Brothers'... really, for over 18 years.

We've always had Kids...here, over the years.
Several...stayed here, over the years, when they had no other place to stay, when our Kid's were still at Home.
They... All became Family.
: )

Mostly...Boys.
Justin's Pals.
: )

People often get confused when I say...
"The Boys"... are helping me.
They... think they are My 'Boys'.
: )
well...
guess, They Are.
<3

Justin's Friend, Levi, who stayed with us...over 20 years ago... still calls me, to chat.
: )
He...lives in Oklahoma, now.
: )

I was thinking... last night, how Eric... would always say "Hello Mother!!!"... when I'd see him at the shop.
Hahahahahaha!!
: )
{I think that was Eric's way of Warning... The Boys,
 "Mama's In The Room!!!"
Straighten Up!! Hahahaha!!!}
<3

I...Always, had The Boys' Backs.... no matter,
 however....
 If they got themselves into a pinch, they shouldn't have...
 I'd have their Back's...
; )
then...
when I got them Home...
I'd Have Them By
Their Ear Lobes.
; )

<3

John, and I rarely dis-agreed.
Some of our biggest arguments, were over The Boys, over the decades.
: )
{John... was easier on The Boys, than Mama...was. 
; )
John... was also a 'Lost Boy'...himself, growing up.}
: (

He deserved 'better', growing up. 
Much.
<3

Make no mistake... I've seen John take Justin by the scruff of his collar, a time, or two.
Oh...dear. 

All of The Boys, who've lived here.... over the decades, loved and respected John.
<3
They... were all cut from the same cloth, in many ways.
sadly.

They all... have that Big, Tuff... Exterior, but... I could always see right through all of that.
: )
They...All, have Heart's like Marshmallows.
<3
Tender.
Tender.
<3
Tender.

Eric... was one of 'The Boys'.
: )

Told Justin, tonight... that his security camera video, has saved me...over the last couple of days.
<3

Those Tuff... Tattooed Boys, {Justin, and Eric} being put on The Run... by a Bumblebee, 
well...
says it all.
<3
oh...my.
<3

Justin said... he pulled that video up, last night, after we visited.
: )
<3

He Laughed, and Laughed...

priceless.

<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Justin told me, tonight... he was sent images of Eric's car, from the scene. 

Justin, asked me if I wanted to see them. 

Nope. 
I've seen enough. 

So Sorry that Justin had to. }

No comments: