Monday, January 9, 2023

Monday... Monday.


Monday... 
Monday.
: )

Took Sunday off. 
The entire...day.

Didn't answer the phone, didn't answer the door... 
just, rested.
: )

My heart has been on so many... lately.
So many Friend's, and a Close Family Member... have been going through so much, over these last few weeks, nothing anyone can do for them... but Pray.
<3

Began going through e-mails... from 2020, yesterday...concerning the messes around Home, but... decided to put them aside.... as well. 
They make me kinda sick, when I re-read them.

Going to put 'Christmas' away, this week.
Almost started on it, yesterday... but, didn't have the heart to.

The Sun..is Finally Shining this morning, it...reminds me, that as difficult as life can be, how Very Much... and Many...there is, and are... to be Grateful for.
: )

<3

As I was writing, this...
The Sun Bounced through the windows, reflected off of the mirrored doors, and put a Spotlight....
on my Very First Christmas ornament, that I bought.... when I moved out on my own, about 45 year's ago, that I have tucked inside an old cupboard.
: )
{I keep my most Precious Memories... inside the old... cupboards. <3 }

What a Gift.
: )

Life... is Truly about The Journey.
<3
Made me think of, I believe... a Dr. Suess quote.

"If you get a chance, take it.
If it changes your life... let it.
Nobody said it'd be easy...
they just promised it would be worth it."

: )

Throughout my life, looking back.... I've taken many chances.
I, will have to say...
They were All... Worth It.
<3

Back to work... on The Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market, today.
: )
It'll be good seeing everyone, in Anamosa.
: )

Just a moment ago... my phone beeped.
Pal, Bill...
tagged me in the post.... below.
: )

Thank God For Dear Friends, who can Make Me Laugh!!
Talk About BLESSINGS!!!
: ) : ) : ) 


Love It!!
Something We Should All...
Remember!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: