Wednesday, January 11, 2023

With a Heavy... Heavy, heart.



Received some very, sad...sad... news, this morning.
Eric Taylor, {Helper, Eric} was killed in a car accident, yesterday, not far from here.


We're All...in Shock.
Son, Justin... and Eric, were so very close.
Eric...was such a Blessing to our Family.
{The Grandkid's Adored Eric. <3 }
<3
With a phone call... Eric would be here, to help us.
Eric was Scout's Pal... always helping with his fences, and helped me button up the barn, after Scout's passing.
Eric...was just here, helping, 'Fixing'... the kitchen sink, and plumbing... a couple of weeks ago.
I...remember Thanking Him So!!
<3
I was So Incredibly Grateful... still am, for Eric...getting everything Going.
<3
That sink hadn't worked right for two years.
Since the basement flooded.
Eric fixed the pipe in the basement, and replaced the well's pressure tank, when that all went down.

Every Morning... since Eric fixed the sink, and replaced the faucet, I...Thank Him, in my mind...when I run water to make coffee.
Blessing...
Blessing.
<3

Eric... wasn't a plumber, or a carpenter... but, he Always did his Best, and never Gave Up.. on any project.
He was Such...a Hard Worker.
<3
When I paid Eric...for fixing the sink, he said... "Are you sure? Are you sure?"
: )
Oh My God, Yes!!!
: )
{Wished it could've been More!!}
asked Eric...if he had Any Idea... how Grateful I was.
{Eric... SHOWED UP!!! The 'Plumber'... Didn't. }

Eric helped me Load... countless trucks, over the years.
When IDOT made us move Everything...in a Hurry, Eric...was Right Here.
: )
He helped move concrete...and buildings, the '49 Ford....
oh...my.
When the derecho hit, it was like a war zone, here.....
Eric brought his chain saw, and helped Justin make some sense of this Mess.

I knew...Eric had a difficult life, but... he never complained.
: )
Many times, I'd invite Eric to join us at Family Gatherings.
He...never would.
Eric, was kind of a loner, when it came to 'Gatherings'.
<3
Dad, and John... were kind of that way, too.
If you'd ask for 'help'... they'd be there... in a minute.
: )
Ask them to a 'Gathering'... no, not so much.
<3
: )
Very Humble.
Very... Kind.
April, 2022...
Eric helped me load the FUSO, I was in a huge hurry to get on the road...
Eric heard a muffler clamp rattling, and insisted he fix it before I took off.
I told him it could wait, not to worry about it. 
Eric wouldn't hear of it. 


 So...So, incredibly sad.

Eric was there for Justin, and the Grandkids, So Much.... last year, when everything went south.

Eric set up cameras, for me...around Thanksgiving, when all of the Strange things were happening.
<3

We're all in disbelief.

Life...can change, in an instant.
We all know that.

doesn't make it easy to understand, or comprehend.


Fairfarren... 
Eric Taylor.

You... will be Deeply Missed, by Many.


{Been watching the video... Son, Justin... sent me back in July, 2020... where he, and Eric were Fighting a Bumble Bee.
<3
{you can go to the top left corner, and search the blog for the "Shame on me" post. I posted it on FB, too. }
Every time I'd see Eric, including our last visit...  told him, when I'm having a bad day.... I bring up that security video.
: )
I...can't help...but laugh.
<3
We All... laugh about it, now.
: )
we did.
<3
I've watched it 50 times, today.
yes...
I've laughed. }
<3



No comments: