Friday, January 6, 2023

Back in The Saddle.


Oh...dear.
: )

Shakin' it Off.
: )

Yesterday...was a difficult day.
Seems when Neighbor's fill me in about the 'events'...
'shenanigans'.... around Fairfax...oh...dear.
I feel like Beetlejuice, when his head starts spinning uncontrollably on his neck.

Too many years of this mess.
oh dear.

Today.... Is a Brand New Day, Baby!!
: )
Hahahahahahaha. 

Headin' Back... to The Rabbit Hole, in a bit.
; )

Took Pal, Dale... to supper, last night, where Daughter, Liz works.
He was so kind... for taking a Huge Pile of Anamosa Show Cards... and will be dropping them at Shops All Around, today...for me.

Sure Appreciate That!!
: )

We had a fun time, last night. The day, ended well.
A few too many Black Russians, for me....tho.
{Glad Dale... is such a Great Designated Driver. ; ) }
Liz, knows how to make 'em!!
Oh dear.
I Never...drink Black Russians.
When John would have a drink, which was very, very... seldom, they were his drink of choice.
John...was most definitely on my mind, yesterday....with all of the Neighbor's information.
Man...oh, man.
: )
ZING!!!
: )

Brand New Day!!
Better get To It!!

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{City Council Meeting, next Tuesday. Lord, Lord.
The City Needs to Have a Live Feed. Then... my Head could Spin...in the comfort of Home. }
: )



No comments: