Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Wishing All, a Very...Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy...New Year.

                          Wishing Everyone, a Very....
Merry Christmas.
❤️❤️❤️
As I sit next to The Tree, this Christmas Eve, I feel so very Grateful, for having such Wonderful People, in my life. 
Some, I've known... forever. 
Some, only a while. 
Looking back, over the last year, and change...I, don't know how I would've managed, without them. 
❤️❤️❤️
It's been a difficult year. 
I was Blessed, very.... because, I know.... I'm not the easiest person to walk beside, especially...when I have the bit in my teeth.
😉
The last year, and more... have been a roller coaster ride, and many Battles, have been fought, and....won. 
I, couldn't have done that, alone. 
I'm so Grateful, for those....who have kept me, in their continued Prayers.
❤️❤️❤️
Such a Priceless Gift. 

The Lord, has shown me much, over the last few years.
Love, is Truly....The Greatest Gift, of all. 
It's Everywhere. ❤️
Sometimes, some days... it's easier to see it, than others, I....will, have to admit. 
😘
but, It's Always....there. ❤️
 
Sending Love, and Prayers....to All.
Merry Christmas. 
Barb C. 

No comments: