Wednesday, December 25, 2019

John's 'Red Wings'.

Had to post this image, of John.... wearing his 'Red Wing' Boots.
❤️❤️❤️ 
I gave him the money for Christmas, the year before....
with a note, saying it was 'Red Wing' Boots Money.
😘
{I'd saved for months, for John's Boots. <3
When times are 'lean', they can be mighty...lean. }
He decided, he could get another year out of 'em!
Hahahaha!
{John got 5 Years...outta Those Red Wings! {with a little help, from 'Duct Tape'!}
The next year, I....went to Red Wing, and bought them for him, myself. 😁
Duct Tape...can Only Go So Far!!!
Hahahaha!
Merry Christmas.
😘
{It was very strange, walking into the Red Wing Shoe Store. Even, more so...wrapping Adam's.
I, know....Adam, like...John, would spend money on the Children, 'Long'...long....before, he would on himself. {My Dad, was The Same...Way. <3 <3 <3  }

No comments: