Thursday, December 19, 2019

Some things.... simply Bring a Smile, to my face.

Spent last night....basking, in The Christmas Tree's Glow.
<3 <3 <3 
: )
It's so much warmer...in the newer side of the house, where The Tree...is.
John, Insulated It...Well. <3 <3 <3 
A Dear....Pal, stopped by, yesterday.
<3
She, and I...visited for a Long....time, beside The Tree.
: )
We caught up, on so Much.
Even...'politics'. 
oh dear.
: )
She, and I...don't stand on the same side of the isle, but....really, we agree on so much more, than don't.
<3 
I'm one of few, she can talk to....about politics, who stand on the other side.
I, Love Her....and, Respect....her.
Our Friendship....is worthy of these discussions.
<3
We both, learn...and grow, from these conversations.
There's no way...in Heck, I'd Ever...let 'politics'...divide us, as Friends.
Ever.
Ever.
<3 <3 <3 
I, told her....like the song goes, 'It'll All...Come Out, in The Wash'.
In our Country's History, It Always....Has.
<3 
We are Blessed, to Live...in a Country, where we can speak our thoughts.
<3
Many, on this planet, don't have that opportunity, without the threat of being beaten, or...worse.
: (
oh...my. 
: (
She spotted the Book, I'd just found on my Travels.
: ) : ) : )




When I saw it, I...about Dropped!!!
Hahahaha!
{She told me when I get tired of it, she wants it. ; ) }
I, said....the fact is....
most 'Ladies', don't ask for much.
<3
She agreed!!!
Oh...my.
: )
Yes, some things, really...bring a Smile, to my face.
; )
Life, is too short, to worry about politics.
{It'll all come out in the wash. ; ) }
Love, and....Laughter, are The Best Medicine....for Most Anything!!!
That, being said....
Love, to You....
Hope you find Something, that 'Tickles' Ya....a Little, and...
It Puts a Big Grin, on your face...when ya think about it.
<3 

{I don't care...if  politicians are democrats, republicans, or....independents.
If, they don't have empathy, and....won't 'Stand', for Children...Elderly, {disabled} or...Critters, well...they won't get my vote. }
I, think of the Best Quote, from 'Edith Lucielle's Bait Shack, and Wing Depot', as I think about my voting criteria.
: ) 
"I Don't Care...'Who', You Are.
Who...'You Think'...You Are, 
or...
Who Your Daddy Is."
: )
If you don't have 'empathy', for those...who can't vote for you,
 You...
will be Dismissed, on my ballot.
Some elections, I didn't vote at all.
I, just 'Put'er on Spin'.
 ; ) 
Barb C. 

No comments: