Friday, December 27, 2019

After Christmas....'Christmas'. oh....my.


Hope Everyone....had a Lovely, Peaceful...
Christmas.
<3 <3 <3
For the First Time, in my life...
I'll be preparing 'Christmas Dinner', after...Christmas.
Tomorrow.
; )
I'm trying to find all of the positives....concerning this belated 'Christmas'.
: )
Went shopping, this afternoon, for groceries, and was delighted...to find So Many....
'Christmas' items, reduced.
<3
That, was a Positive...Thing!
Did the shopping, filled the cart, with Amazing...Deals!!
but...
forgot a few items.
Realized That, as I was approaching the Check Out.
I asked a kind, Young Man...working the 'Self Check' lane...
{I don't use them, but...saw him standing there.}
If...I could leave my cart, near him...while I went to gather what I'd forgotten.
: )
He was Very Nice, and said... "Sure!!"
<3
I, ran...with another cart, as the first...was pretty full.
When I returned...
my Original...'Buggy', was gone.
: (
Turned out, the 'Security Dude', saw it, waiting....
and thought it was left.
EVERYTHING....
I'd spent two hours shopping for, {in a 'Mad House'}
 had been put back, on the floor.
oh my.
: )
oh...my.
: )
The Folks, working there, {Target}....
were so Kind.
<3 <3 <3 
{I...wanted to Cry. : ) I don't like shopping 'retail'. Ever. }
but, later...
I, thought...
How Blessed, am I....to have a 'Full Cart', and...
be able to Run Back...for more.
<3 <3 <3 
It took us awhile, {Thanks, 'Team Target' <3 } 
but...
we managed to get most everything back...in order.
: )
<3 
I'm tired....{had many miles to go, after...}
but...
So Very...Thankful.
: )
Christmas, after 'Christmas'....
may have to be on 
New Years Day, 
from here on out.
; )
Love, to All.
Barb C.

{The only Tune...I could think of, that could match this day....
was, 'Uneasy Rider', The Charlie Daniels Band. 
: )
Seems, That Tune...has been 'Fittin'...for Most of my Journeys. : ) 
'After Christmas, 'Christmas'....included. ; ) }

{Target Folks, were so Kind....
They insisted, on helping me load....<3
 I'm sure they won't forget 
'The Ford' 
; ) 
Victorian Iron Beds...
Rusty, Gnarly...'Junk',
 and....
ratchet straps, 
Holdin' Everything...
down.
; )
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 }

No comments: