Thursday, December 5, 2019

Runnin'....Runnin'...Runnin'!!

The last two days, I've had The Ford....Wound Up Tight!!!
My My!!
; )
So Much...to get Done, and...so....Little Time!
Yikes!!!
Appointments, Deliveries....Gathering....
'Christmas'!!!
oh...my. 
Today, was Beautiful!!
So...spent the morning, and early afternoon....Cleaning Up The Yard!!!
Fixin', and Runnin' the Caulking Gun, around the Greenhouse Glass.
then...
Unloaded The Ford, and Loaded...back up, again.
; )
Had a Lovely Time, visiting with Friends, and catching up.
Been Too Long, since I've had the chance, to 'Visit'. 
It's been Years, since I'd seen some of them. : (
So, it was very Good, catching up.
<3
This Day, has been Filled with 
Chandeliers....
Hooked Rugs....
Vintage Christmas....
and, No Room, left in The Ford's Cab!!
{So Tight...in The Ford's Cab, I could only use 1st, 3rd, and 5th.....Gears!
There was No Way, I had Room to Grab 2nd, and 4th!!
Tight...Tight...Tight!!! }
Hahahahahaha!
It was dark, as The Ford and I....made our way towards Home.
Decided to stop at Edith Lucielle's, and have a bite to eat.
<3
I've known that place, for decades.
Long....before it was a Restaurant. 
It's fun to sit there...and remember the conversations, from nearly 40 years ago.
: )
Those....were The Days.
If Those Walls...Could Talk!!
oh...my.
; )
I'm going to Finally...get The Tree 'Done'....tomorrow.
{or, Saturday... ; ) }





Love...the 'Rules', at Edith Lucielle's. 
Especially the Part....
"We Reserve The Right to Refuse Service to Anyone.
No Matter Who You Are....
Who You Think...You Are, 
Or...
Who... Your Daddy Is."
<3 <3 <3 
Hahahahaha!!!
Makes me Smile...
Every Time...I Read It!!
oh...my. 
; )
Hope...You, had a Lovely Day.
Enjoyed a little Time, with Friends.
Let the Sun...Shine, on your Face....for a little bit.
<3
Love, to You....
Barb C. 

{Peg's Beloved....Michael, just called. <3
Looks like I'll be visiting him, tomorrow. : )
<3 <3 <3
Guess, it may be Saturday, before I get 'The Tree'...done. <3 ; ) }

No comments: