Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Working on The Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market!!!

I've been working on 
'The Anamosa Antique and Vintage Market'
Event...today.
Oh My!!
Time...is Moving Fast!
The date, is Sunday, January 19th!
{8 a.m. 'til 9:30 Early Bird Shopping $6.00
9:30 a.m. 'til 3 p.m. Regular Shopping $3.50 }
Located at The Lawrence Community Center, in Anamosa, Iowa!!
Love...this Event.
<3
I've referred to it, over the years....as
"Iowa's Best Kept Secret"
: )
mainly...because,
 I only told my Closest Junkin' Pals, about it.
: )
I've shopped it, for nearly the entire 26 years it's been going..
In the beginning, when Jon, and Cecilia...first started it, 
I was doing Heart of Country, in Nashville.
They fell too close together, so...I didn't set up in Anamosa.
but...
I ALWAYS Shopped It!
It Never let me down.
: )
I, could Always...count on The Anamosa Show, to fill out my Nashville Load.
: )
Cecilia....asked me to help out, the last few years, as she's wanting to spend more time traveling...and visiting Family.
Pal, Mark...is helping out, as well.
We are keeping it, as Cecilia...has. <3
'Home Town'. 
Like...We've Always...Enjoyed.
: )
There's Truly...Something, for Everyone. 
<3
Everything...from Primitives, to Coins!
Vintage Jewelry, Old...Toys, Farm, Garden...Advertising, Lodge, Vintage Paper, Cast Iron, Old...Books, Quilts, Textiles, Holiday...I, could go On...and, On!!!
The Church Folks...make Awesome Homemade Pies, and Hot Turkey and Dressing Sandwiches!!
Oh My!!!
It's like 'Antique Shows'...Used to Be, Back...in 'The Day'!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Love IT!!!
See the details, in The Calendar of Events, on the right.
I'll be posting more, soon. : )
Make Plans, to Attend!
Love, to ya...
Barb C. 



No comments: