Sunday, December 29, 2019

Christmas.... 2019, down 'the rabbit hole'.


'Christmas'... 
is Magical.
Like Matthew 18:20, promises.
<3
"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them."
'Love'.
<3 

It wasn't the 25th, but....
'Christmas'...
It Was,
 indeed.
<3 <3 <3 












Little Jack, and...I, were on the Same Page.
He was playing, and having Great Fun....
then, the next thing I saw, was him....nearly asleep, workin' on his Grader. 
: )
He's Definitely a Conner/Helm/Glunz.
: )
If you're too tired for the work ahead... Don't Quit!!
 Bring the 'work'...to your level...and Keep on Goin'!!!
Hahahaha!!


It got Pretty Rowdy!!
Oh My.
<3 <3 <3 
Tinsel Was Flyin'....Everywhere!!!
<3 <3 <3 
The Old...French Furniture....
was Rockin'!!
The Kids thought the Settee...was a Wrestling Mat, and a Trampoline!
Hahahaha!!
<3 <3 <3 
{It's...old, but...it's 'Tuff'. <3 }
Miss. Willow, had so much Fun, as...did All of The Grandkids, here....
with the 'Tinsel'. 
<3 <3 <3 
{Liz told me, 'Tinsel'...is like my 'Moss', that I love so. {Straw, too <3 }
One Can Never...have Too Much!!!

Slept in John's old...Lazy Boy, last night.
When I looked into the room, where 'Christmas'...had Exploded, last night...
there was Tinsel...Everywhere!!!
{I, couldn't have done it better, myself. : ) }
<3 <3 <3 
I scooped up most of it, and....saved it.
<3
Have, every year.
<3
It's so much more Beautiful....
year, after year.
<3
It holds many memories.
<3
Candy wrappers, and...a little card, Daughter, Liz...made, for her tiny, Mad Hatter Hat, ornaments, were  scooped up, this morning.
<3 
I'll tuck it all away, for next Christmas.
<3 <3 <3 

Last year, I...couldn't find it, in myself...to put The Tree up.
When Miss. Meadow came walking in, yesterday, and saw The Tree, she about...flipped.
<3 <3 <3 
Meadow, was Two, when The Tree was last, up.
She didn't remember it.
It, was 'Priceless', to see the little faces, when they saw....The Tree.
<3 <3 <3 
The Tiny Ones....saw the little trucks, with Ornaments, piled on their beds.
Somehow, they....just didn't think that was right.
: )
I watched them, as they 'unloaded' the little old trucks, that are here, and there...
and began hanging the Ornaments, on The Tree.
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 

I'm going to work really Hard, this 'New' year....to bring 'Magic'...to those, who 'Need'. 
maybe....
 just, a 'moment'....at a time."
{I don't move as fast, as I used to. : ) <3 }
<3 <3 <3 
Love, to Each....and, All.
Barb C.

{watching our Grandchildren's Faces....yesterday,
reminded me of how important 
'Magic' 
can be. }
<3

No comments: