Monday, December 16, 2019

Run!!! Run!! Run!!!

I'm Runnin' The Tires....
Off, of The Ford!!

Gettin' Cards Out....for The Anamosa Show!!!
Oh My!!
: )
I've...Been Everywhere!!
Thanks, to So Many....Pals, I don't have to be everywhere.
: )
They, have Graciously...Picked Up...Cards, and are Also....
'Runnin'!
<3

Stopped at Polly Ann's, in Mt. Vernon, Iowa....to leave MORE Cards.
: )
{Polly, Created these Beautiful....Cards, for us. <3 }
It was Great...visiting her Amazing...Shop.
<3 




Then... Blew Over The Mighty Mississippi....
landed in Coal Valley, Illinois.
: )
Visited Country Fair, and....
Pal, Tammy, at The Cottage!!
CHRISTMAS....
was 
Crazy, at Polly's, and Tammy's
WOW!!


Tammy had these Funky....Fun, Pink...and Purple, Gnarly....
little Trees.
<3
They, rode a Long...Hard, Windy....Ride, home with me, and The Ford.
<3 <3 <3 
It was nearly 8, before The Ford, and....I, rolled in.
Found one of Santa's Elves...Wrapping Gifts!!!
{Daughter, Liz. <3 Keepin' the Grandkids Gifts, here. : ) }
That Elf...thought I....was gonna help wrap.
Hahahaha....
; )
I, sat there, next to The Tree, visiting, chatting....
Listening to....Vintage Christmas Tunes,
 Sippin' Hard Egg Nog.
Hahahaha...
oh...my. ; )
Then...around 10....
Our 'Third' Daughter...
Kristi, Popped In!!
<3 <3 <3 
It was a Late....Night!!
<3

The Ford, and...I, have been Runnin' Hard, again....today.
: )
Oh My.
Have to share a few of my Favorite Finds, over the last few days.
As I was toolin' through Country Fair, I spotted a worn velvet....Photo Album.
or, what I Thought....was a Photo Album.
<3
I, absolutely Love....'Worn Velvet'.
'ANYTHING!!!'
<3 
{and...Rusty, Old....Trucks. <3 }
I, saw the price tag....on the Photo Album, and....nearly, put it back.
{I, have...a few. I, was Hunting Bottle Brush Trees, and Vintage Christmas.}
Then, I decided....to look at the images, inside.
: )
To my Surprise....
It, wasn't a Photo Album, at all.
It...was a 'Box', that held...a Book.
Oh.....my.
<3





Oh....my, my...my, my. 
: )
I'd Never....Seen, Anything....Quite, LIKE This, before!!!
Hahahaha.
It was 28.00, less 20% off.
: )
Priceless....to me. <3 
{and, I Nearly...decided 'No', because....I didn't 'need' another 'Photo Album'. }
Holy Smokes!!!
Found Dozens...
of these Old...Old, Plastic Trucks, Cars and....Trees.
<3
I've had Fun....Playing with them, over the last couple of days.
<3
People, seem to like to 'Buy', Online....these days.
: (
Oh...My, They Have No Idea....what They, are MISSING.
Hahahaha.
I've Always...Always...said, 
The Very Best....Places to 'Shop', for Unusual...Vintage, are The Antique Shops.
ALWAYS.
<3 <3 <3 
{Love...the Tiny....Old, Old...'footstool', under....the 1880's Compote. }
Spent, all....of 20.00 for Everything....in This Picture.
to me...
They, are...Priceless. <3 <3 <3 
{There's Much More, on The Ford. It'll find it's way...to the rabbit hole, soon.}
Shop Shops.
Local.
You won't be sorry.
Love, to ya....
Barb C.




No comments: