Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas....

Spent most of the day....pretty quietly.
This, is the very First Year, I didn't have a 'Family' Christmas...on 
Christmas Day.
Very....Strange.
The Kids, all...have little ones, and...it's difficult for them to come.
They have other In Laws, to  visit.....
: )
{we've always kinda been 'Out Laws'.... Hahahaha!}
We'll get together, on Saturday.
: )
This Evening, Daughter, Liz....asked me to come visit, and bring some Supper.
So, I...did.
: )
Brought Supper, and whipped up some Oyster Stew.
<3 
That's, Always...been a Christmas Tradition.
<3
Santa, had left a couple of things, here....for the Kids, somehow.
: )
I, delivered them, for him.
; )
Had, to smile...when I pulled in.
The Kids, decorated 'Sneaky Pete'....for Christmas!
{Flatbed Ford <3 }
Love It!!
Liz, and...Jack.
<3
Adam, and...Baby, Vivian Elizabeth.
<3
Santa, knew Adam was in Need, of some New Boots!
I, about Fell Over, when I saw Adam's Old...Red Wing Boots!!

Exact same boots...
Wow!!
Jack, and Miss. Scarlett....had Great Fun, wearing one of each....of Daddy's Boots!

I, told Liz...she needs to write a story, about Adam's Old....Boots, about All...of the Work, and...Fun, they've endured, over the last few years.
Priceless.
<3 
Those Boots, need to be put in a Shadow Box, on  Display!!
: ) 
Oh My.
<3

Hope, You....had a Lovely, Peaceful...Christmas.
Hope, Santa...was Good, to Ya.
<3
Love, to You.
Barb C. 

{I'm going to post a picture, above...of John, from my phone.
It's one of my Very...Favorites.
<3
John, too...wore his 'Red Wings', to the Bone.
oh...my. 
{John has used Duct Tape, on his 'Red Wings', 
more...than once. : ) <3 }

No comments: