Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Ironstone Fairy... has been Identified.


I worked all day, down the rabbit hole...then went to town, to pick up some supplies.
As I was checking out, my phone rang.
It was a Voice...from the past.
: )
My Friend, Cheryl.
We talked for a few moments...
then, she asked...if I'd found the Ironstone.
Oh My Gosh!
I said... "So...YOU, are the Ironstone Fairy!!! How much do I owe Ya?"
She said... "Nothing! I've moved to Tennessee...and wanted You...to Have Them!"
Oh My Gosh!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
I've known Cheryl... for Years. Haven't seen her, in Years. : (
Seems, our lives....have been so Busy. 
: (
I, told her...I'd call her, when I got Home.
I did.
We visited...for a Long...Long...Time.
: )
She kept telling me, how Good...it was, to hear my voice.
I, kept telling her, the Same. ; )
I, told her...I'd Treasure...the Old Ironstone, forever. <3
: ) 
Cheryl.... is a Class Act.
I always...loved visiting her Home.
: )
It, was so....Soothing.
So...Beautiful.
I told her... the One thing...I'll never forget....was the bowl, sitting by her back door.
Cheryl washed and saved....her egg shells, to put....in her Garden.
That little...old...bowl, looked so Sweet...with those egg shells, piled in it.
: )
I'd never seen anyone...do that before.
<3
She's an Amazing...Woman, in so many ways.
She has a Beautiful...
'Free Spirit'.
<3
I am Blessed, to have gotten to know her.
She invited me to come visit, anytime. 
: )
Oh My....
I, do Love... Tennessee.
I have several Good Friends, there...now, including...Cheryl <3 
Maybe, someday. <3
May God...Bless, that Ironstone Fairy. 
She deserves... The Best.
<3
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: