Monday, November 20, 2017

Growing Blessings...


The Beets, are growing like crazy. : )
They make me smile.
: )
Those little Beets, sat in the fridge...for weeks.
When I pulled them out, many....had sprouted.
I, just... didn't have the heart, to cut the sprouts off.
I stuck them in this old Ironstone Bowl, with a little water, and...
They Live.
I've thought...a lot...about them.
: )
They never gave up... while sitting in the cold, and dark.
They... kept growing.
Blessings.
: )
I spent Sunday, with Miss. Scarlett.
We hit the road, and gathered all sorts of treasures...for the rabbit hole.
I'm going to have an Open House, the first, or second weekend in December.
: )
We found some cool, old...things, : ) and covered a couple hundred miles.
Below...are a few images, of what we found.
Most, everything...is still loaded in The Ford. 
No time, to unload... until after Thanksgiving. 
The little Angel, Christmas Ornament... is one Scarlett found for me.
: )
She said... "Grandma, I want you, to have this one. : )
 It's an Angel. : ) I know how much you Love...
Angels." <3 
Indeed, I do. : ) I told her how Blessed we are, to Always have Angels watching over us. <3
It was a Good Day. : )
Spent today...cleaning, and made some Cranberry Relish. 
Liz is going to cook the Turkey, this year.
She's such a Great Cook!
I can't believe how this year has slipped away.
oh my.
It's late...and, I'm....tired.
Love to ya...
Barb C.


Cast Iron Hitching Posts.
<3
They are resting on two... Massive... Old, old... Canvas Bags.
They have writing on them, and were created to hold Vintage Tents.
: )

Found this massive German Bell, Ornament...on Sunday.
It has St. Nick hand painted on it.
: ) : ) : )
Peg, would've had a Fit, if she'd been with us.
: )
{Peg thought I had PLENTY of 'Vintage Christmas'. My best line, to her...when I'd run across an unusual one, like this...
"but.... Peg........I DON'T Have One....like.... 'THIS'. : ) : ) : ) "
She'd roll her eyes, shake her head....and walk the other way. : )
oh dear.
Losing Battle, for Peg..... because....
I don't have one... like 'That!!!' : )
Peg has been on my mind, so Much.... these last few days. <3
Mom, too. <3
John never leaves my mind. <3
My...Polly,... <3
 and, Brother...Larry....
His Birthday is coming up, on the 29th. <3
{I made Bean Soup, yesterday. That was Larry's Favorite. <3 : )  }
I, don't know if it's the Holidays, coming up...
or, the thought...of another year, slipping away...without them here, that has them so Close...these days.
I Sure... Miss Them All.
<3 <3 <3



Miss. Scarlett's... little Angel. <3 <3 <3
Priceless....
<3 <3 <3 





No comments: