Tuesday, November 7, 2017

There is....Life.


Spent the day, on the road.
{Thanks, to Son, Justin....who got The Truck...ready to Roll, and helped LOAD!!! }
Oh My!
Junk Jubilee....set up, is tomorrow., and Thursday, 
Show Opens, Friday...and Runs through Sunday!
We have a Huge...amount, heading there.
Farmer Friends, Lynn and Lea, have been helping, so Much!
Thank God, for Them!
They are bringing a Great Load, of Farm Primitives!!!
Oh Boy!
I'm Beat....
Have a Long...next, few days.
Hope...to See Ya!
: )
Barb C.
{The above image... is of a Bowl Full...of Beets!
: )
I bought two bags of them, a while back...then, forgot about them.
I pulled them out of the fridge...the other day, and...one entire bag...was sprouting.
I, didn't have the heart... to cook them. 
so...
I put'em in this old, Ironstone Bowl... with a little water.
: )
They, seem to be pretty Happy. <3 {for...now. } }



No comments: