Saturday, November 18, 2017

Dreams and Fairy tales...

I posted on fb, the other day, about having an Old... old...
Lap Robe, stolen, from our booth, at Junk Jubilee Jingles, last Saturday.
I didn't discover it missing...until Sunday morning, when a fellow Vendor...stopped by, to purchase it, just before the show opened.
I'd thrown it on the load, at the last minute...before we left home.
I remember, holding it...in my arms, and...thinking....how Many Christmas's we'd shared, down the rabbit hole.
: )
It was black, green and white....with Beautiful... Poinsettias, all over it.
: )
I'd used it for display.
I thought, it would be Perfect....next to the Full sized Sleigh, we had in our booth.
That's what it was meant for. : )
It was very Heavy, the size...of a quilt, and would keep Folks warm...while riding in a Buggy, or Sleigh...in the Winter. 
Below, is a picture of it....resting on the gold, Victorian Chair, next to the Sleigh, in our booth.

I, rarely...have theft, of any kind.
It seems, when I do... somehow...it always works out....'right'.
These old....'Soulful' things, have a way... of making things...
'right'.
I wrote, that I'd sure like to find out, who took it.
I wouldn't ask them to pay for it.
I'd make 'em help set the Booth, at Junk Jubilee, next Spring.
: )
They'd Never....take Anything....from 'The Simply Iowa' Booth...
Again!!!
Hahahahahaha!
I had to check on some things...yesterday morning, down the rabbit hole.
As I was flyin' through the back area....outside, I saw something...that wasn't like I'd left it.
{Somehow, with All of The Treasures, in...and around, the rabbit hole....
If 'Something' is out of place... I can pick it out...in the Blink of an Eye. }
There, sitting on an Old Cupboard's shelves....
were Two...Beautiful... Ironstone Serving Pieces.
They weren't there...the last time I'd walked through. 
{a week ago. }
The Ironstone Fairy... must have left them.
: )
I don't know who...brought them, I'd be Thrilled to pay for them....
Just, bringing them...to me... to purchase....is a Gift. 
: )
Love Old Ironstone!!!
See...
Some Folks...are Takers.
Some Folks... are Givers.
<3 
I'm so very Blessed to Know....far more 'Givers'. <3 <3 <3 
I brought them inside the House....where they will stay, and, I'll use them...
until I find out who brought them. 
<3 <3 <3 


I've been a Slug, all week. Haven't gotten anything done....around the House.
Heading to Little Justin's Birthday Party, today... 
Then, I want to go visit Andrea...John's oldest Daughter.
She and Jeff...have a Brand New Baby, Kyler....that shares Little Justin's Birthday!!!
November 13th!
That makes Three Boys, for them...6 years old, and younger!
WOW!!!
<3
6, 2...and a Newborn!!!
WOW!!!
and...I think I'm tired!!!
WOW!!!
When I woke up...this morning, I...hated to open my eyes.
I'd had a Dream...about John.
: )
When I Dream about John...the Dreams seem so Real.
: )
It's like...he's right here. His voice...is such a Gift, to hear. <3 
I dreamt....that we were sitting together....visiting, like...he'd never left.
I, was telling him about a spider bite, that was bothering me.
I showed him, where it was...on the calf of my leg.
It was huge. It looked like a massive welt, 
the size of the palm of my hand.... with a tiny red spot...in the center.
He said... that he couldn't see it.
I placed my leg, across his lap...and asked him to feel, for the welt.
He did, and when he got to the welt, he looked at me... with such...
Shock...and...Sympathy. 
: ( : ( : ( 
He asked me, if it was painful.... : (
I, smiled....and said "No. : ) "
I said... "I, know I've been poisoned, but... it doesn't hurt."
: ) 
We just sat there, together... for the longest time. : )
It was Grand. : )
<3 <3 <3 
Peg, 
'The Mad March Hare' 
used to Laugh...when I shared my Dreams...with her.
: ) : ) : )
She, even created a Beautiful Gourd, for me, around a Dream, I'd shared with her... one time. 
<3 <3 <3 

"The Mad Hatter"

'And In Our 'Dreams'
Oh, What We See!'

: )
Indeed.
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

1 comment:

summersundays-jw said...

Love this post! Still think you should write a book. Take care!