Saturday, November 25, 2017

It was a 'Big'...'Beautiful'...and, 'White'....day, down the rabbit hole.

Oh My!!!!
Pal, Mark...popped in, today...
and helped me bring these Beautiful....
Columns in. 
Oh My!
They...are Somethin' Else!
I'm working on the shop....for the Open House, next weekend, and struggled to find a spot...for these.
but...
I did! : )
They are absolutely... Stunning!
They stand a little over 9 feet tall...
and, thankfully...are in three pieces.
The Top...Column...and Base. : )
They would be Amazing....for a Wedding.
WOW!
: )
They'd...be Amazing.... Standing in a CORN FIELD!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
I'm starting to unload, things....from the trucks, for the Open House....
Next Weekend.
The Massive Lab Dish, below....
came to the House.
I wanted to enjoy it...for awhile. : )
It's So Cool!
: )
Seems EVERYTHING....I Touched, today...
was 
Big...
Beautiful...
and,
White!
<3
The rabbit hole...is a mess, but... I'll be working there, all week.
Love Being There.
: )
<3
I, think of Peg, so Much...when I'm there.
I...miss her, so much.
I...miss the Laughter. : ) 
If Peg, could have seen me, and Pal...Mark...setting those Columns Up....
today....
well...
: )
The 'Mad March Hare'... would have had her 'Buckies' Showing....
and her 'Ears Twitching'!!!
<3 
oh my. : )
Well... back to work.
: )
Love...to ya....
Barb C.
We worked So Hard, before Open Houses.... down the rabbit hole.
but...
oh my...
We Laughed....and Laughed....and, Laughed.
: )
I, miss...that. 
Just thinking, of some of those... Insane...times, as I work...there, now....
I, find myself...Laughing.
We were like Lucy and Ethel. : )
Oh...Dear!
The Trouble...we could Find. Oh Dear!!! 
What a Gift, Peg was. <3 <3 <3 













No comments: