Thursday, November 9, 2017

Junk Jubilee Jingles...Opens to Early Birds, at 8 a.m.!

Thanks, to Lea, and Lynn...
The Simply Iowa Booth, is 90% done....
Holy Smokes!
I'll be down there at 6, in the morning...to finish up...what I can. : )
Lord...Lord... my body...is hurting, tonight.
{I'll bet Lynn and Lea's...are, too. }
Long...Days. : )
I, took a tumble...tonight, as we were loading empty totes into the FUSO.
I stepped on a wooden rod, it rolled, under my feet, I went down....
Down.
I landed, rib cage, first...on a tote, that didn't 'give'.
As I was trying to 'catch' myself... I jammed my left wrist.
oh...dear.
: )
{I, wish...someone would follow me around with a camera. I'd be a Millionaire, 
and, I'd Share The Wealth!!! : ) }
Lynn, was handing me totes...I, was alone....in The FUSO.
Lynn, saw it All!!!
There must have been a 'Crash'....: ) because... Everyone....it seemed, was gathering...at the bumper, of the FUSO....wondering if I was o.k. : ) <3 
{I, was hurting...so much...I, just wanted to cry. }
yet... I wanted to Laugh!
hahahahahahaha!!!!
oh...dear.
Livin' the Dream!!!
: )
<3
I'm gonna slip...into a Hot...Bath, 
Soak...
then, set the alarm.
: )
4:30 a.m.
comes...
Quick.
Love to ya...
Hope, to See Ya, at Junk Jubilee Jingles.
: )
Barb C.

Don't know why....
but, at the End...of This Day....
I thought of the Above Tune. {Video, too. : )}
 If you could see, this Amazing...Event, behind the scenes... 'Pull' together...: ), oh...my.
: ) : ) : )
Such...Wonderful...Diverse...Vendors. <3 <3 <3 }
'Baby Likes To Rock It'

No comments: