Friday, November 24, 2017

Christmas Time's a Comin'!!!

Oh my...: )
It was Such...a Beautiful day, in Iowa, today.
70 degrees. : )
4 years ago...
The Fountain, was Completely...covered in ICE!!!
That's....simply....
'Iowa'.
: )
{as a Gal...said, at Junk Jubilee Jingles...to one of my 'first time' Customers...
"Barb, is 'Simply Iowa'... : ) 
and, There Ain't Nothin'...
'simple'
about her."
Hahahahaha!!!
Iowa, is the Same...way. : ) }
I worked outside...a bit, have so much to do.
Then, Sweetie, and I walked through the rabbit hole.
: )
Lots...to get done there...too. : )
but, it felt good.
: )
No matter, how...insane, it gets...
It's always...always...comforting to me, when I find myself...there. : )
I took a few pictures, {below} 
and... marveled...at the 'Muchness'....no matter, how little.
: )
I noticed, a couple of things...as I was working outside.
Remember, the other day...I had the 'Ironstone Fairy'...stop by, and leave some AMAZING....Ironstone pieces.
<3
Apparently...the 'Window Fairy'...wasn't far...behind!
<3 
Someone left a Stack....of Wonderful...Old...Windows.
: )
I will price them, and set aside the money...I would have paid.
I, will...Gladly...pay, whoever left them. <3 
Thank You. <3
The other thing...I noticed.
The rabbit hole, misses me. 
<3
I've been gone...too long.
: (
I'm Back.
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Christmas Open House...
December 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
11 til 4....or, later.}
: )
I'll be working down the rabbit hole, a lot. 
Call me, or...text. I can be there...most, anytime. 
319 241 One Three...Four Eight.
: )




Set this up...this afternoon.
: )
Love...'Old'.
<3 <3 <3 

These Old Windows.... that were left here, are so cool.
: )
They have Old...Gnarly...Paint, on the back sides.
<3
Thank You. <3



No comments: