Sunday, January 12, 2014

Think...Think...Think!!!! {and...blogger wins this round... : ( }

Still...
No images...
grrrrrrr....
{see simply iowa on facebook...}

Had a Busy Day....today.... : )
I'll be loading the FUSO, with Smalls...
this week...
and have some fun... tables... and misc. but...
I need a Cupboard... or two....
what I had planned to take... took a walk... today...
{may have to pull from the house... hate that.... }
Peg, is back at The Mayo...
she starts pinpoint radiation... in the Morn....
and will receive it all week...
I hope... you will....
Keep those Beautiful Wings Flappin'....Little Angels....
for our Peg... and... All... who suffer... today....
{as Peg, reminds me... ours... are nothing but Singed...Pin Feathers!!! That's why...God...Sent You...to Us!!!  }
: )
there are so many...hurting... it seems...
but... I know...some Wonderful Angels...
and...have seen... what they can do.....
They are Up...for the Challenge!
{ Peg and I will do Our Very Best!!! With What We Got!!!!}
I'm excited about the Anamosa Show... it's always so much Fun....
Great Dealers... {Friends}... it kicks off... the Antiquing Year...
I'm still working on The Event Calendar.....
It's getting a bit... tricky....
: )
but... it will come together...
always does...
Ready...or Not!
I've decided on the Theme... for the Heart of Country
Booth...
and...I'll share that with ya... tomorrow...: )
I've got to find a warm spot... in the house...
I was outside... diggin' snow... and loading... stuff...
in my slippers....
my feet are...Cold... and Wet!
{my slippers...are toasty warm... until I get snow inside 'em... and they get wet...
 Not... a Good...Thing! }
I have to post Aretha... tonight....
I was on my High Horse... this Morn...
when I awoke to the news... of the Chemical... leak... in West Virginia....
I posted 'Think'... on fb... because... I think... if Mother Nature, could sing a song... these days, to us....
it would be this....
{I realized, later, the name of the company that 'spilled'... is called 'Freedom'...
 THEN... I Knew... it was The Right Song!
{listen... you'll see....}
I was so.... disillusioned....
and....deeply saddened... for the People... Critters... Fish...and...
 The Earth....
all I could do... was shake my head....
I found my way, to the rabbit hole...
closed the door...
and the world... behind it....
{made me... think... about one of my Favorite...
'Peg Quotes'....
"Humans are the only species... that shit's in it's own Nest"...
{there goes another pin feather.... : ) }
My friend, Dave...stopped by...
we had such a nice visit....
It was a Good....afternoon...
then...
I picked up...one, of two...Big... Beautiful... Dormers... from The Smokehouse Antique Mall... in Amana....
that will be headed to Nashville... in, less than a Month!
Oh Dear!!!
{Thanks... Joe... Sheree and Cindy... for the Help...Diggin' and Liftin'!!!
{seems.. Angels... are always just in the right place... at the right... time...
I Am Blessed! }
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 
.




No comments: