Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Tree... Comes Down... today....


I get a little... melancholy... as the Tree...
and 'Christmas', gets tucked away.... for another year....
{I leave... little 'morsels' of Christmas...sprinkled  throughout the house...
year 'round...
that gives... 'promise'...
 a little 'Christmas Spirit'...when I need it... : ) }
I Gotta Tell ya...
I am... So...Very Excited... about this New Year....
My head... is in a different place... than it was... a year ago...
I'm sure... some folks thought I was insane... when I posted "Let's Get It On"... for the New Year...
: )
but... here's the deal...
I listen...to the lyrics... as much as the music....
This year...  my heart... says...
in a...gentle... way...
to 2014...
or... maybe... it's 2014...
whispering...in my ear...
"Let's walk... together....
be... Calm....
take, what life sends...
Mountains... or...Smooth Sailin'...
in Stride...
Embrace... them...
for what they are....
Lessons...
on this 'Journey'...
let...Love... Shine Through....
in Everything... you do...
and...Get It On!!!"
Exciting!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I also... thought of 'Proud Mary'... Tina Turner's version...
It seems fitting...
 The Slow... and Easy... time... but... when ya need to...
Get...Rollin'...
 Roll...
but... enjoy the ride...
the 'Journey'...
either way...and see...the Beauty...
along the way... : ) }
 
 
 
 
2014 Let's Get It On!!!!
 

No comments: