Friday, January 24, 2014

oh my....

Well...
I'm now working on my old laptop....
and... loading an image from John's images...
Blogger... and my computer, aren't seeing eye to eye...
Now...I can't even post from it...
Grrrrrr....
{I tweaked something last night... and messed it ALL up... }
So... I tried posting an image.... on this one...{Jethro} and instead of it taking half an hour...while beating my computer to death...
it popped right up... : )
oh my...
Just got off the phone, with Linda... she is Sooooo excited about Nashville...
I shared with her... a few... of the escapades... from Heart... over the years....
{Flat Tire... Exhaust...Debit Card.... Bridges...Ice...No Room.... One Queen Bed....for 4 people...yet.... once all the Dust Settles... and The Heart... Opens... Life...is... Good...: ) }
yeah...
It's All...About....The Journey... : )
oh my...
{and... She Still.... wants to Go!!! : ) : ) : ) }
{she can't say...I didn't WARN HER!!!! }
I need to go get my cards...and invoices picked up... then...bookwork done...
I'd like to dig in the Truck... and... find my way down the rabbit hole... for just a bit.... today...
I hope,You...have a Wonderful Day....
and... can find a moment, or two... to spend, down... your very own... 'rabbit hole'...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 
 


No comments: