Thursday, January 30, 2014

Nobody knows it better....... than me....

As the Ford and I made our way... through the Snow and Wind...
to a Friend's Shop...
this early... afternoon...
I was thinking...awfully hard... about everything.... I don't have....
I'm getting down to the wire... pulling a load together, for Heart...
and runnin' on fumes....
Last year... was tuff...
a lot... of time, was spent...with Mom....
I don't regret... nor would I change... a moment...
but... my work time... was cut short...
Two... of the girls...who were going to come to Nashville...
have had to cancel...
and... I know... how hurt... they are...
They are struggling... with Mountains... here at home...
and...I keep them... In My Prayers....
Liz...Linda, and I... are going to make the Trek... I wish... I had one more...
Money... for me... is tight... after last year...
to the point...I've had to let go....of some of my personal treasures...
but...
Thanks... to Several... Angels...
I'll have a Great Load....
When I Finally...sat down... this Eve...
{after unloading...then...re loading the Ford... making deliveries... loading...again... running into the WORST Roads... coming Home.. I have seen... in Years... {my camera wouldn't work... of all times... It was like the Ford and I...were driving in the Clouds... The Snow... was blowing so hard... across the hi way...for Miles...and Miles... Cars...and Trucks... in the ditches...many...were on their tops....
The Sheriff's Department... was busy... this late...afternoon...
 I couldn't see ... it was like... flying in a plane... through the clouds....The little, I could feel...and see... was ice...
it...was...bad. }
Once...I got close to Cedar Rapids... it wasn't quite...so bad...
Then...a Friend met me...at his Barn...{He reassured me... I called him, to cancel... I didn't want him to leave his house! He said... It looked pretty good, there... and to come on.... : ) } we dug out... some Incredible Pieces...
oh my...
Then... on to the Grocery Store...
we were out of...everything.
Then...
I fixed Supper...
put groceries...away...
ate...my supper...
Now...
I sit...
Diet or No...
It's Dirty...Martini...Time... }
When I sat down....
it seemed... all of the worries... went away...
and...I realized... how very Blessed I am... Not... to have the worries... my friends... who are staying behind... have to deal with....
and...
How Blessed I am... to have such.... Dear... Friends... who are helping me...
 fill my Heart of Country Load....
with things... I could have only Dreamed of gathering....at Amazing... Prices...
Blessings...to me...
and the customers...
at Heart.
wow...
Yes.. It's gonna be another... wild... and crazy... nail biting...trip... getting to Nashville...
but... then...
it always...
is...
Nobody knows it better...
than... me.
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I have to unload... in the morn... reload... and go look... at more... Pieces...
Then...
I Really.... Need..to Get The Big...Truck... Loaded...
oh dear...
it's gonna be... a Crazy... Next... 10 days...
the next ten...
Cold... Days...
yeah...
drink a little drink...
smoke...
a little...
smoke. 
Pray... for me... }




No comments: