Saturday, January 4, 2014

Did a Little... 'Rootin'... Today!!!!

Oh My!
I Do...Love to DIG!!!!
Found a PILE...of Gnarliness!!!
We're Gonna Have a Great Load...
for The Anamosa Antique Show!!!
{Jan. 19th
 Lawrence Community Center
600 E. Main
Anamosa, Iowa
Early Bird
7:30 'til 9
5.00
{WORTH IT!!!! Get There Early!!!}
9 'til 3
2.50 }
This is a FUN SHOW!!!
Mark and I have done it for several years...
The years I Didn't...
I SHOPPED IT HARD!!! : )
There is Something
For Everyone!!!...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I had to play The Everly Brothers... tonight...
What a Gift they have been to us....
I just heard, of Phil's Passing... this Morn...
Thank You... Phil... for the Beauty... }
I have always...loved this song... : )
I am... such a 'dreamer'... and let my imagination... run... wild...
so... even as a little girl...
I 'Got'... this song...
still... do... : )
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: