Thursday, January 23, 2014

Quiet Day....

It was so....cold today....
I decided to stay inside...
then...didn't get much done around here......
I visited with friends...from Near and Far....
seems... all of us are ready for Warm Weather... and Spring.
Peg is Perkin' Along... and is feeling good....
Mom...too...
I should feel guilty...I suppose...for doing... so little today...
but... I don't... : )
I know... in the near future... I'll be Dreaming, of a Day... like today.
yes...
For Everything...there Is...
a Season.

My mind was sorting through... the FUSO... and Rabbit Hole...
this afternoon...
thinking about what will be heading South... in just a few short weeks...
Made the Hotel Reservation... yesterday... while visiting with Susan...
I've had promoters from several shows...call, over the last couple of days...
wondering if I'd like to set up at theirs....
I tell them...
I won't have an idea, what the Calendar will be , until after Heart of Country...
Then... I plan to make some..BIG Changes... : )
They all sound Wonderful... and I assured them... I'd be Shoppin'... them, if not setting up! 
As I sit...and write... tonight... I, again...see the Frost... thick, on the Kitchen window...
I'm sure looking forward... to Spring.
This Winter...is getting Long...
if... we'd only have a few warm days... to help me remember... what it feels like...not to be... constricted by...layers of Clothes...
I'm hittin' the sack...
Snuggle with Polly...
and hope...to get into the Truck... in  the Morn...
Love to ya...
Barb C.


No comments: