Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas... past...

The Tree...
and...
'Christmas'...
are all... tucked away...
I decided to leave the fresh greenery up...
for just... a while... longer...
and...
The vintage... paper mache Bells...
'round the neck...of the old...
Carousel Horse....
{With them... adorning her...she looks like the
Proud Winner...
 of
 The Derby! }
I...feel... a little cheated... this year....
I...really... didn't spend... enough time....
Basking... in the Spirit....
and... Soaking it...
all... in...
I find... myself... missing... Christmas...
already....
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{I had to post...
Merry Christmas Darling....
dedicated...
to..
Christmas...Past...
It's one of my very Favorite
Christmas songs....
and... seems... I didn't play...it...
at all... over Christmas...
It will be, the last...
Christmas song...
I play...
until...
The Day...
after...
This, Thanksgiving...
: ) }
{can't wait!!! }
{but...I can...dream... yes....
I dream...
very...
well...}
 


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh Barb..you made Christmas kick off so nicely for Tom and I it bothers me that you didn't get to bask in it as much as you should of. I even made a scrapbook for us of our Christmas 2013 and your home starts it out because that's when it all began for us---the most wonderful time of the year!
Planning on seeing you in Anamosa!