Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Whispering...The Promise...of Spring....

Simply....Beautiful...
Daughter...Liz...brought these to me...at The Anamosa Show....
Love...'em...
Her...too...: )

{I hope...you'll take a moment...to listen...and watch the above video... I have Always Loved this song...tho...it...always...always....makes me cry...: ) it Sooo Touches...my Heart... }
I Love...having Fresh Flowers...in the Booth...
at Every Show...
but...
Especially...this time of year....
They...Softly...Whisper....
the Promise...of Spring...: )
I pulled the Roses...from the Bouquet....this morn...
I like to dry Roses...they...seem...so Vintage...when they are dry...
 and gently... soften...everything around them...
They...add... a Sweet... Touch...of Romance...: )

I'm feeling a bit better...today... and..will be much...better...tomorrow....I know...
It's around Zero...outside...so...won't be going there!
I have Plenty to do...inside...
Hope you All...have a Most...Lovely Day!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Please...Remember...the Critters...if you live in the North....If it's too Cold for You...it's Too Cold...for Them!}
 

No comments: