Monday, January 14, 2013

I...Love...

I...Love....
{That...song...soooo reminds me...of Dad...: ) }
 
Had a Sweet Lady...call me today...
She is a Former Antiques Dealer...
She asked... what do I look for...
as...she was going through things...
and thought she may have some things...I'd like....
Well...
It was hard for me to say...
I love...
Old...Worn...Velvet...
 Lace...
Farm Fragments... Weather Vanes...
{Shot to Heck}
Grungy...Gnarly...Old Things....
Rusty...Tarnished...Pieces...
from...before...the Depression...Years...
Old...Old... Cupboards...
Old...Store Pieces...{They...can be HUGE!!!!}
Civil War...era...things...
Old Stoneware...Crocks..and Jugs....that are Fractured...
but...they have to have...'Pretty...Decoration'....: )
Gnarly...Concrete...Garden...Stuff...
{but...they have... to have the right...'Feel'...oh my...}
I went...on and on...
As...I started...'Hearing'... myself...
I thought...
This Woman...must Think...I'm Crazy!
Holy Smokes!
I told her...to check out my blog...
Tonight...I posted...
a Thimbleful... of the things...
I...Love...
{oh...and...I Love...Old Sewing Pieces!}
 
 
 
Crazy Quilts....
{Oh My...This...is 'Family'... This... is 'The Derby, Iowa... Quilt'...}
Anything...Old...with a Heart....: ) or...anything...hand made...and...dated...from the 1800's... : )
Old...Pie Safes... with Interesting...Hand Punched...Tins....
Victorian...Scrap Books... Ledgers...and...Autograph Albums...
Things...that have been buried...for...Decades....or...are Hand Made...
Hand Carved....Anything....from the 1800's....{especially...if they have a Heart! : ) }
 



 
Staffordshire...in one piece...or all....glued....together... no matter...I Love...This Stuff!
Old....Clocks!
Old...Cupboards.... : )
Ironstone... Transferware...Staffordshire....oh...my...
Did I say..."Old Cupboards"????? : )
"At Rest"....Plaques... old...Tin Types.... Tarnished...Silver....
Holy Cow!...
{actually....I prefer...the Shot Up...Critters...Best! Let the 'Collector's'... keep the...ones in tact....: ) }
I Love...Little... Novelty Clocks... and...Old Lockets... Fun...Jewelry...with Hearts...
Truly...I could go...on...and on...
Yep...Anything...with...'Soul'...: )

No comments: