Saturday, January 26, 2013

Heart of Country....moments...away...

Getting Pumped!
Oh my...
Heart of Country...
Moments...Away!
well...
The Preview Party...is Valentines Day...
but...I know...that is merely...a Blink!
I drifted through some of my images...from the last couple years...at 'Heart'...
oh my...
{sigh......}
There is...Something...about The Energy...you Feel...at This Show!
I'm....pooped...by the time...we pull in...at The Opryland...
but...then...
when we walk through the Loading Docks...
and see...Steven...and Susan...{Promoters}...
and all of the Wonderful...Dealers....and Porters...
ZING!!!!
The Adrenaline....gets goin'....and Whew!
It's SHOWTIME!!!!
: )
It's hard to stay on track!
There is Soooo Much....Wonderful Stuff....
I am Constantly... Rubber Necking...while unloading!
I am Soooo Excited This Year!
So Many...of our Iowa Friends...are Making Their Way...to Nashville..to Shop!!!
It's Gonna Be a Party!!!!
Hope...You'll be There...with us!!!
Love to ya!
Barb C.
{When I stroll...through The Opryland...Hotel... { gaylordhotels.com }and take in...the Incredible...Beauty... from the Cascades... to the Delta....I hear...'Tennessee...Waltz'....Patti Page... over...and over...in my mind...
yes...Over...and Over...and...It...Never...gets...Old....
Love....it...
I truly...can't describe it...The Most...Incredible...Ballrooms... The Massive Murals...Fountains...and Waterfalls...oh my...It's...like walking through...The Old...South...
My Sweet Friend...Scarlett...{ www.scarlettscales.com } sent me a message... the other night...{She just opened a New 5000 sq. ft. Store...in Franklin, TN. You Have to Visit!!!!}
She was in Atlanta...at The Westin Hotel...on the 73rd...Floor... at...their...Revolving Bar...{like...my Happy Place...at the Opryland...before the Flood...} and...was Wishing...I was there...with her...: )
{Miss. Scarlett...and I...have had...some...Fun...in Nashville..: ) oh my..: ) }
I told her...tho...the Beautiful...New Cascades Bar...no longer...revolves... we'd just have to sip enough... that...we Believe...it Does!!!
{sigh.....}
This is the Portico...where we first pulled in....12 years ago...with The Great White Hope... {The 81 Ford, Ton Truck...Loaded...like The Beverly Hillbillies..with Trailer...in Tow...: ) }
The Ford...had well over 200,000 miles on him....
When we pulled in...to check in...amongst...the Limos...the Valet...asked if I would like him...to park the Ford...: )
I said.."Honey...I think...I'd better handle...this one..: ) "}
My Gal Pals...from The Under 200.00 Booth... {Love...These Girls!!!} They are my Next Door Neighbors...we...have a Very...Fun...Time... : ) : ) : )
The Florals...at this Show...are..Incredible... I'll be doing my Presentation...."Heart...and Soulful"
near...this Amazing...Heart...
What a Lovely...Place...to Be... : )
This was taken 2 years ago...before the Show Opened...
Pegadoo... is making her way...to our Booth....
It...Is...a Stunning...Show!
This...was one of my Favorite Items...at the Show...
A Vintage...Garden Rabbit...
You will see...so many...Rare...Objects...at Heart...
It Is...Breathtaking...
This...was our Booth....2 years ago...
Paul Bunyan...{The Giant Cupboard...} Enjoyed His...Second Visit...to Heart... {He's not For Sale...but...was a Most....Amazing...Old Work Horse!}
This...was last years...booth... Man...it was a Good Time!
Wanda...and Jo... Last Year...This was at check in... Oh My...It had been a Long day... and... the work...hadn't begun!!!
This...is the Lobby...at The Opryland.. oh my... {The year before... I had Danced...through there...at 3 in the Morn...in my Dress...and Stocking Feet!}...
Ahhh..yeah...we tend...to have a Pretty...good...Time!}
Another...Most....Beautiful...Booth...LOVED THAT CUPBOARD!!!}
There is Always...always....Beautiful...Old Treasures...at Heart...and Great Dealers...that are Always...so Willing to Share...Knowledge...what a Gift! 
Oh My!



2 comments:

sue in mexico mo said...

I am still trying to get my schedule worked out to include a quick trip to Nashville for the shows. If I make it, I will come see you! I have a photo somewhere of us from last year.

Simply Iowa said...

Oh...Sue...
I Hope...You can make the Trip...: )
I'd Love...to give ya a Squeeze!
It's Such...a Wonderful...Place...to Feed Ones...Soul...
Love to Ya!
Barb C.