Friday, January 11, 2013

Heart and Soulful...

This...is my New Card...
For the Year...
This...is my...Motto...
for the New...Year...
Starting Off...
at What Better Place...
than...
Heart of Country...


Got Your Bags Packed?!
We're Headed to NASHVILLE!!!!!
Heart of Country!!!
Opryland...Hotel!
Oh My...!
Mark Your Calender!!!
February 14th...15th...and 16th!!!
Several Friends...are already On Board!
I HOPE...You...will be there...too!!!
If...You...Love...Old..Old...Things...
If...you Love...The South....
If you Love...Having Fun...
well...my Friends..
This...This...is The Place to be...
I have been invited to do...a Presentation...
at...The Heart of Country Show...
on the 15th...at 11:00 a.m.
I have titled it...
"Heart and Soulful..."
I would so...Love...to have my Blog Friends...attend...
and...to meet you...in person....
Then...that evening...whether it be...a Group of 2 or 20...
have Supper...at The Opryland....
or...Simply visit...in one of the Beautiful...Atrium's...
I can't tell ya...How Very Excited...and Proud...I am...
to be a Part...of this...
Over The Top...
Amazing...
Antique Show!!!
and...would so...Love...seeing...You...
Take It All In!!!
There are two other...Wonderful Shows...just moments away...
from Heart...
'Tailgate-Music Valley' and 'Fiddlers Inn'
It Truly...is..An Antiquing...Event!!!
They Set The Pace..for the Year!
Please...go to www.heartofcountry.com and...get your
Special Heart of Country Opryland Hotel Room Rate...
{It's Only 189.00 per night...that is for the room...and not per person!
 Grab some Friends!
 Make it a Special...Valentines...Getaway!!!!
{there are limited rooms available...at this rate...}
Be Sure...and buy your Preview Party Tickets!!! { only 60.00 in advance! }
The Preview Party...is a MUST SEE!!!
It is...STUNNING!!!
The Food...is Over the Top...and...The Champagne...well..
what can I say... : )
{and...You can Buy...Early!!! Holy Smokes!}
You will be..BLOWN AWAY!!!
There is Live Music... and who Knows...who you may run into...
{I have met...some...very...Big...Folks...at Preview...oh my ...}
The ticket includes all Three Days...Admission!
The Show...changes...every day...
I take enough...for Three Shows!
As things Sell... I pull...from the Storage area...we are all provided!
You will miss a lot... if you don't come...the first night...!!!
and..
You will miss...a lot... if you don't come back through....
{This...is an Incredible...Show!}
Don't Miss... the Popular 'Under 200.00 Booth'...
{Those Darlings...are always my Neighbor Girls!!! Love..Them!!!}
Their Booth is Always Packed...with the Most Wonderful Treasures...that the Heart Dealers...Contribute to....Oh My!
This Beautiful...Show...Stole My Heart...12 years ago....
There is...Truly...Not another Show...like it...
It will...Steal Your Heart...away....
Love to you...
and...Hope...To See You!!!!
Barb C.
{and...remember...
What Happens...in Nashville...Stays...in Nashville! : )
It's Gonna be a Fun....Time...
It's All...About...The Journey!}
 

No comments: