Friday, January 25, 2013

I Get By...with a Little Help...from my Friends...

Deliveries...done...
It was a Cold...Windy Day...
oh my...
Made my 'Rounds'...and found...some Incredible...Treasures...
for...
Heart of Country!!!
{with...a little help...from my Friends...
and...'The Man'...above..}
I...am....Humbled...
While driving Home...last night...
My Mind....'Saturated'...
with all...of the 'Friends'...in my Life...
There are times...in your life...
when you doubt....
and feel alone....
Then...
then...
There are the Friends...
the Dear...Souls...
That show you...You are Never Alone...
and ...will break their backs...to Help...
Out of the Blue...
just...Give....Straight...from the Heart...
With Every Stop....I made...yesterday...
with...Every phone call....
I was Touched...by these...Amazing...Angels...
so...very...Touched...
The Biggest Blessing....I have found...
on this...Life Long...'Journey'...
with...Antiques...
are the Wonderful...Souls......they have taken me to....
and...have kept...in my Life...over the Years...
{ I weep...}
Love..to ya...
Barb C.
{As I listened to the above song...
I thought...about the times...I have 'Sang out of Tune'...
 over my Lifetime..
and am... Sooo Very Thankful...and Blessed...for Those...who Stood with me...
and didn't...walk out...on me...
no matter...
yes...I am...}
 
 
Love...Vintage Glass...
I Use It...
Everyday...
It Happily...holds a Glass of Milk...or...a Beautiful...Little Onion...
That's...Reaching...for The Sun...
{a Glass of Wine...looks pretty inviting...in them...as well : ) }
I was Thrilled...to find...a Lovely...assortment...yesterday...
I picked up...a Pile...{still to unload...and pack...} yesterday...
Everything...from Masses of Beautiful...Vintage..Stemware....
to...Worn....Velvet Boxes....
An...Amazing Old Cupboard... Possibly...Two...Big Corner Cupboards...a 12 Foot Harvest Table...a Darling French...Chair...
Two...Corinthian Topped Columns...
Collections...of Cast Iron Mortars....
I could go...on and on...
I don't know How...I'm going to get it all...to Nashville...
{a Problem...I didn't think...I'd have...}
oh my...
oh...my....
Yes...with a Little Help...from my Friends...
The Angels...in my life...

No comments: