Monday, January 7, 2013

From...Crayons...to Perfume...

Just...got home...
I was on the road...today...
But...first...spent many hours...on the phone...
With...folks...
Great...Folks...
Then...bailed in The Ford...and visited...more...Amazing...People...
Came home...with the Truck...Loaded....
The entire ride...today...my mind...was filled...with People... that have Touched my Life....
There have been...Many 'Sirs'...in my Life...
Way...too many...to mention....
{That's why...I played..."To Sir, With Love"...below...}
I won't lie...
Life...well...it's Truly...been a 'Journey'...
Sometimes...a Mighty...Rough...Road...
but...then...it's when...the Road... is the Roughest...
That's...when...
{Lord...I Tear Up just...Thinking about this...}
That's When...The Angels...step in...
That's...when...I am So...Very Thankful...for those...Hard Times...
Looking back...over my Life....
It's when Times...where the most Difficult...
When..I've been...in the Tightest...of Spots....
I was Blessed..the Most....
 
I want to Thank...Everyone...who has...Our Pegadoo....in Their Prayers...
She got a Clean Bill of Health...today...
{That...My Friends... is...a Miracle...}
I also...send my Prayers...to Those...who Suffer...today...
{on my route...today...I drove...many...many miles....
covering...tho...miles apart...where two...
Young Men...had lost their lives...in separate accidents...in the last few days...
Prayers...to their...Families...and...Loved Ones...}
I Thank God... for Each Day...Each...Moment...on this Journey...
I am...Thankful...So...Very Thankful...To All of The 'Sirs'....
{Angels}
That have an outstretched..hand....
God...Bless You...
Love....to You...All...
Barb C.


No comments: