Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Full Throttle...Wide Open....that's the Only Way...I Know....

Oh My!
The Ford....was...at...Full Throttle...and Wide Open....Today!
Got Deliveries...Done...
Back at it...in The Morn....
I have decided...the above song...is...my way...of life...
yep...that's the Only Way....I Know...
I gathered...some Very... Interesting Treasures....today...
all...Heading to Nashville...
I have had calls...on some of the pieces...already...
but...am Holding...them...for 'Heart'...
I'm so far behind...
the Hole...I'm in...is Deep...
so...I have to Hold Tight....for The Show...
If...they come Home...They're Fair Game...
I have my mind...set... for the Nashville...'Look'...
and...as I Promised...
It's Gonna be...Fun!
{and...a Little Bit....'Crazy'...
in a Mad...Hatterish...sort of way...: ) }
: )
We have a Great Group...coming...from the North!
The Opryland...is gonna...Rock!
{Our...Room...is Going to Rock!}
oh...my...: )
oh...my...: )
Hope...You...will be There...with Us!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{yeah...I have 'Hit The Wall'...Smoking...and Spinnin'...
but...Now...It Has to Be...
'Full Throttle....and...WIDE OPEN'...
oh my...: ) }
{ya know...Dad...was sooo right...
 If you keep'er...to the Floor...
Full Throttle...when you're goin' through...a Really...Big...Hell Hole...
{you may...want...to hit those brakes...but....
Don't Do It...}
 somehow...those Angels...will pull ya...right up...
 but...Ya..gotta...Keep...
The Hammer...Down!}
{I had...to add...The Clip...one of My Favorite...Movie Quotes...of All...Time... from...
'The Outlaw Josey Wales'...
Truer words...have never been spoken...
That's...just...the way it is...
yep...
I Reckon...so...
"Plumb Mad Dog Mean"...
I have always thought...those words...were for Life...and Death... situations...
as...in this...clip...
and...always...have said...to Those...I Hold Dear...
Exactly...that....
Never...Give Up...No Matter...
if...in that situation....
but
'Determined'...and 'Focused'...
those...are words...for Every Day....
Forging...Ahead...
or...simply...
Full Throttle...Wide...Open...
: ) }
 



This is a Wonderful...Iowa, Farm...Crazy Quilt....it's dated...1895... : )
Love...Love...Love...It!
I picked this Old...Victorian Wire Plant Stand...up...today... Think I'm going to take several...to Heart... They will be Much...Fun...for Display...and...priced...to sell...
 I Love...these Old Darlings...They are the Most...Beautiful...'Work Horses'!
I'm setting The Booth...Like...my House...: )
Farm...and Frill!
{That's...the 'Only'...way I know...: ) }
YOWZA!!!
Love This...!!!!!
It's a Vintage....Gnarly...Gnarly...Gnarly...
Old...Old...Old...
Jewelry Display...
Made...of Wire...and Covered...in...Old...Purple...Velvet!!!
Holy Smokes....
Whew...
oh...my...: )
 
Mmmm...
Piles...of Sterling...and Coin...
Gotta....Love It!

No comments: