Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sally...in the Snow...

The Little Mustang... She is Hibernating....Dreaming...of the Hot July Day....when we can go Tooling down the Iowa Country Roads... with the Top Down... and
Chesney...Blaring...'No Shoes...No Shirt...No Problems'...
ahhh...yes.... but...
Today...
It's 20 degrees...and Snowing Like Crazy...!
I have been on the phone all morn... working on filling out my Show Load...I am sure blessed...to have such nice folks...in my life...and meeting...new ones...... everyday...
Good People....
I'm headed out the door...to Doctor Scout's eye...The Vet, sent some new meds, to try... I'm hoping this will work better....
I'll have images...from the shop...later....I may be working...late this eve...
a Long day...tomorrow...lots of miles...from North..to South...
The roads are Bad...today... lots of accidents...all over... a Very Good Day...to stay home...
Hope You Have a Most...Lovely...Tuesday...
Barb C.

No comments: