Friday, January 20, 2012

Partial Show Listing....

Old...old... {1880's...or 90's...} Mustard Farm Cupboard...
This Sweet Heart...consumed my day... It was Delightful... I Love... working on these Old Darlings...I Truly Do...
This Cupboard will be at the Anamosa Show, this Sunday... along with many more Iowa Farmhouse pieces...that have been tucked away... for years....
A Sweet Dry Sink...
An 8 Foot Two Board Top 1880's Harvest Table....
A Large White Stepback Cupboard...1880's {2 piece}
Civil War Era Chest of Drawers.... {Beautiful...}
Pre Civil War Era Chest of Drawers...{1840's}
Several Upholstered Pieces....
and...who knows...The Booth will Be Full!
Mark is Bringing some Cool Stuff...too!
Tons...of Smalls...
I'm still diggin'.... and may have a few surprises....for the Show!
The Windows...are Amazing....I will be selling some, here... and taking some, to Nashville... when the top and bottom are together...they are around 8 feet tall... I have 12 sets.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Sounds like the weather will be clear...Sunday...til, mid afternoon...{at this point} Come Early....and Bring a Truck!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: