Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Truck is LOADED!!!!!

Oh My Gosh....Hope the porters don't run...when we open the door!!!! It's a Crazy...Load...TONS of smalls...and the Bigs...are BIG!!!! We are taking our time...I'm not pushing the truck hard...Wanda is meeting us...here...in the morn....Jo Made it in fine...and we had an Amazing supper, at Stephs...whew! She is a Chef!
I'm already feeling a little Homesick....This is going to be quite a Journey...oh my...
I can't wait to see everyone, in Nashville.... Sweet Scarlett Scales.... I hope we have a bit of time together... it's always so fast paced...
I'm off to bed...pooped....
Love to ya...
Barb C.

2 comments:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Safe travels....so look forward to the story of this adventure!

Scarlett Scales Antiques said...

Barb I'm so excited!! I want to see those cow tags:) I always want to KEEP everything I buy from you. When do you get here?