Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Anamosa Show! Be There!

Yes...I go On and On....about Heart of Country... It is...Huge...in my Life...
The Truth is...All of the Shows I do... are Important to me...
I could do a show a week...if I wanted to... but...each year...I carefully select the Shows...I Believe in... Big...or Little... Every Show I do... Is a Good Show... Great Promoters.... Super.....Versatile...{Eclectic}...Vendors...with...Something...for Everyone!
 I feel Honored...to be included...in Each of them...
 I Hope....You can come visit us...Sunday... The weather looks good...{check...before you travel....this is Iowa...after all... the weather changes...from minute to minute...}
If...you are my Blog Follower....Please, introduce yourself...
This is Such a Fun...and Laid Back Show....You can't help...but enjoy yourself...
I Hope...to See You!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: