Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sometimes....I can get...a little... Ruff... : )

Hmmm.... I think...I know these Boys.... maybe... maybe.... in another Life...but....I Know...These Boys....When I spied this Old Tin Type... it touched me....
Oh...my.... Sometimes....I can...get a little Ruff....: )...
 I tried to capture this image...last night...and my trusty little Kodak...said..."Lens Obstruction"....turns out...this is a common...and Fatal...problem...with little digital cameras... so...I tapped on it...then... pounded it...gently....in my hand... then...got the blow dryer out.... and...while hitting it...was blowing it...with a very..HOT...blow dryer... then.....{sense...it still wasn't responding...} beat it... against the bath tub... cushioned...by a towel.... ahhhh.... yeah....sometimes.... I tend...to get a little... Ruff...
but...guess what... it was in perfect working order...this morn....
What can I say.... some...like it Ruff...! : )
We'll see how long...the little Kodak...can take the strain... : )
It has had a pretty wild ride...with me... so...it owes me...nothing...
I'm just happy...it has given me...another day....
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{Oh Yeah...I'm getting Pretty 'Jacked'...about Heart... in Nashville....Be There... You Will Love It!}
I'll have all sorts of updates...in the morn...
Thank You..Thank You....to My Boys.... Josh...and Son....Justin...Whew... We got the FUSO...Rockin! and...LOADED!!!! {before noon!} Those Boys... CRANK!!! Bless Their Hearts!!!!}

No comments: