Friday, January 27, 2012

Correction... Both...Signs are Gone!

I owe...this Pork Sign...to a Dear friend....when he said...he had an interest...that's all I needed to hear....It's His...he is such a Sweet Heart... {his Beautiful Wife...is even...Sweeter...}so...it stays...here...in Iowa!
{Gotta Love those South of 80 Boys!}
The second image...is of me...tonight...I titled it, ' loading...champagne'....in my files...I have images of the load....and me...after fixing supper...and opening a fine bottle of champagne...{I am actually...holding the glass...to my forehead...{it felt...great!}...you can't see that...but...trust me...Aleve...couldn't have brought me this much relief! {then...a friend called....and invited me, out for supper...but...I only had a few broasted potatoes...{she always forgets...I am a vegetarian....no worries...it's hard to find Boca...in an Iowa Restaurant...the Potatoes....were incredible...and the Olives...in the Martinis....oh my!}....and...a couple of Martinis....oh dear...} My hands...are covered in paint...and glue....I'm wearing the same clothes I wore, yesterday...oh my...I am...a Goddess! My Mother, would say...about this time..."oh...what the neighbors must think!"... all I can say is...Hope they are around tomorrow...to help Load...The HEAVY Stuff!
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.
 I am...Blessed!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{I had to put this song...on lead... it has been with me...for the last week...it feels...right...where..my head is...Love...it...Trust Me...The Orange Blossom Special...is Blowing Through...but...there...is always...a  soulful...place...in my heart...always....no matter...}

No comments: