Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Rabbit Hole.... it is...a Very...Cool Place...

I took this...as I closed the door...tonight...
as I glanced back...through the door...
I saw this...
What a Cool Place...

I am constantly beating myself up... I had some Great Folks...pop in today...all of them said...what an Amazing...and Cool Shop this is... all I could do...is say....."Oh no...no it's not.... it's a mess... but, this spring...I'll get it together...but...oh my gosh...it's such a disaster...."
I always do that...I go on and on... putting the little shop down...
I guess...I see...how I truly want it to be...
and...realize... I may never take it there....
Tonight...when I shut the door... and looked back....
It said to me...
"Look at Me...admit it.... I am a Cool Little Shop"....
I had to smile...
Yes...my Little Friend.... You are Cool....

No comments: