Saturday, January 21, 2012

Running....

Spent the day setting the Booth...at Anamosa...Thanks...John...Justin...Josh... Carolyn...Mark...and Kels... oh my....Thanks...to Lynn...My Auction Warrior! He stood in my place...at Duwa's... All...Day... and got me some Great Stuff!!!!
Got The Big White Amana Cupboard....a little top...a Wonderful...Primitive Cupboard...{the image is not good...} a Chimney Cupboard...and a Beautiful Gothic Stained Glass Window! and some Sweet Smalls! All from the Auction... The Booth is Looking Pretty Good... I'm going to Bed!
I tore out of the show...at 7, this eve...with the booth...75% done... to drive 90 miles...to pick up...the load...Carolyn...rode with... kept me awake.... Bud...{Renate's} waited for me to get there... and he and Dwight{Owner...Duwa's Auctions Wellman, Iowa} helped me load four cupboards....{ I feel so Blessed...to have such....Amazing....Friends....}One....Cupboard....I am Totally In Love With!{It's been Haunting me...for several days...and...all I could see of it....was the top third....and still...it whispered in my ear....} It will be at the show...in the morn!
I'll be up at four... think I'll sleep in my clothes.... oh my...
I told Mark... I may not look too good...but....I'm there to sell....not for a Beauty Contest!

No comments: